Advantages of No Flap Ear Wrap
Before you place your order please visit our How to Measure and FAQ pages. On the FAQ page you will find our refund policy and the answers to many of the questions you might have. When checking out, in the comment box please list your breed or mix. Thank you.
Pets’ ears are delicate and vascular. It can take weeks or longer to get an ear injury to heal because of the persistent ear flapping. This repetitive motion tends to reopen the injury by forcing blood out of the already compromised tissue.
Now with the No Flap Ear Wrap, you can rest assured your pet's ears are healing fast and safely.
No Flap Ear Wrap is a fabric hat reinforced with sturdy plastics at key points for strength and mobility.
Check out a video review of our product below Also you can let your dogs ears hang in a natural position you don't have to fold them back.
No Flap Ear Wrap Advantages:
- Four Points of Adjustment for a Comfortable Fit
- Stops Blood Spatter on Furniture, Bedding, Walls etc.
- Doesn’t hamper playtime
- No Trouble Eating and Drinking
- Comfortable for Sleep
- Easily fits through Dog or Pet Doors
- Ease of Access to Pets’ Head and Ears for Treating Wounds
- Reduced Nervousness
- Can be Washed and dried on delicate or line dried. (please read FAQ page for washing instructions)
- Can be removed if you are sharing time with pet in close proximity such as, watching TV, Reading, or Relaxing. You can ease their itching sensations manually and fasten the hat back in place.
- As one client said “They’re So Darn Cute”.
No Flap Ear Wrap Can Be Used Post Ear Injury and After Certain Ear Surgeries
- After a bite on the Pinna or Ear Flap, inflicted by another animal
- For Sporting or Working Dogs. After a Tear or Nick to the ear while hunting through thorny brush or barbed wire
- Protection from Cheat Grass if pet is walking or jogging with you in those areas
- After an Ear Surgery No Flap Ear Wrap can be used in conjunction with the Elizabethan Collar for Easy Access to Surgical Site
- Mystery Injuries (They just came home that way)
- Insect Bites or Stings
- If your pet has undergone an ear surgery requiring the ear to be kept from flapping