How to Measure Your Pup
Do I need to measure my dog? Yes absolutely. That is the most important thing to do before you order our product. We want you to get the right fit the first time.
Both the length and collar size are very important.
You might have a large dog with a short neck. If you order the large NFEW it will extend out too far in the front. This blocks the dogs vision and causes nervousness.
You might have a midsize dog with a very long neck. If you order the medium, the length might be too short and the wrap will slide back on the dog exposing the injured ear.
The collar size is also important as we need a snug but comfortable fit so the wrap won't be able to twist.
If your dog is in between sizes, we can send an adapted wrap to better fit.
If you are not sure which size please email us at email@example.com and someone from our team will be able to help you. Please include the breed, age, weight and the measurements you've come up with. Also, if you have a profile picture of your dog feel free to send it with your questions as this can help us.
Each size wrap (small, medium, and large) has the capability of adjusting length and collar size to ensure a custom fit. To properly measure your dog you will need to measure around the neck where the collar rests, and from the top of the head (1.5 inches in front of the ears) to where a collar would naturally rest on his/her neck.
- X-Large Size - 12-14 inches in neck length, and fits collar sizes 21" to 26"
- Large Size - 10-12 inches in neck length, and fits collar sizes 18" to 23"
- Medium Size - 8-10 inches in neck length, and fits collar sizes 17" to 22"
- Small/Medium Size - 7-9 inches in neck length, and fits collars 15" to 19"
- Small Size - 6-8 inches in length, and fits collar sizes 13" to 17"
- X-Small - 5-7 inches in length, and fits collar sizes 10" to 13"
- Again, if you are not sure which size, email us your dogs breed, age, weight and measurements at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you figure out the size. You can also include a profile picture of her/him as sometimes that helps us determine size too. email@example.com
When fitting the NFEW on your pup, attach the collar part first making it snug but not tight. We suggest being able to fit two fingers side by side underneath the collar after it is tightened. Same suggestion for attaching around the face. To see how the NFEW is put on, see the video below: That is a size medium on our 65 lb rescue "Archer".